Tuesday, August 9, 2011

WWW Week 2


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Should be Reading.


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?

I am currently engaged in Ingenue by Jillian Larkin. This is the 2nd book The Flappers series. So far we already have one man dead, a hired-hit-woman and lots of booze and radiant shining stars :)

I finished Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins last night and I ordered Demon Glass right after I put the book down (thank you bargain price at Amazon.com) I had no idea how much fun this book was going to be. Review coming soon!

I have few surfacing at the top. For review I have Sleepers by Megg Jensen.
Wither by Lauren DeStefano and a new bag of romance and YA I picked up at Borders today (round 3) I don't even remember all the books I bought. How pathetic is that? I also need to read Hounded  by Kevin Hearne.






What about you? What is your WWW?

13 comments:

Anya Millar said...

I absolutely love the cover of Sleepers. I hope it and all the others you just got are great!

Aine
House Millar - WWW Wednesdays

Michelle and Leslie's Book Picks said...

hex hall is awesome isn't it?! i LOVE the series and i'm so excited for the third book coming out next year. oh the agony of waiting!

thanks for stopping by our top ten tuesday and following. i'm now your follower too.

happy reading Lacey! :)

Frances said...

Wow. You have awesome picks!
http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/

Robyn Johnson said...

All those look fantastic. I also love the cover for Sleepers. Happy reading!

DT said...

I'm a new follower! I have heard good things about those books and the cover looks very nice. Hope you have a great day.

http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays-august-10th.html

Amy said...

Great reads! I love all your choices. Haven't read Sleepers yet - but I now have something to add to my TBR list! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays.html

Kristin Aragon said...

Looks like you have some great books.

New Follower!

Here is my WWW Wednesday

~Krisitn @ Better Read Than Dead

Lacey said...

Thanks Robyn :) I think its really pretty too.

Lacey said...

@Michelle and Leslie :)

Thanks for stopping by. YES Hex Hall is straight up awesome. Can't wait for Demon Glass and then the third one too!

Lacey said...

Anya, enjoy the Sword of Truth series.

MeikkiBeibi said...

Wither sounds interesting. :)

Oh and I'm a new follower. :)
My Wednesday Entry @ For The Love of Reading!

Shirley said...

The whole "flapper" novel idea is interesting to me. How was the first in the series?

My Bookshelf

Lacey said...

Shirley, the 20s in a such a great era. The story was that of good girls being bad, deception, speakeasys, forbidden love and lots of excitement. I really enjoyed it and I liked Anna Godbersen's Young Bright Things (also set in the 20s)

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...