Friday, August 19, 2011

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday! (week 3)

Hey Peeps it's that time again... Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday!
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.  It is a fun way for bloggers to find each other's blogs and learn about each other.

This week's question/prompt is:

“What’s the LONGEST book you’ve ever read?”
(Note: I’m putting one caveat on this question. You aren’t allowed to say the Bible, Torah, Qur’an, or other religious/spiritual text.)

My Answer:

Stone of Tears (Book 2 Sword of Truth Series) By Terry Goodkind
with a total of 992 pages. :) I started Brandon Sanderson's Way of Kings and it's a whopping 1280 pages, GASP, but I haven't finished it...yet :)




Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkie and Alison Can Read.




It is a fun way for fellow book bloggers to find new friends in the blogging community!

This week's question is:




If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?


Definitely Harry Potter! Maybe as an American transfer student? Honestly, any part (as long as I am magical) would totally rock my knee-high socks off.  And just for the hell of it, Pride and Prejudice, I so want to be friends with Elizabeth Bennet. 




WWhat about you? Make sure to leave a link so I can check out your post and follow you back!
Happy Flippin Friday :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, harry poter! =D
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm now following you on twitter^^

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth Bennett's friend is a great choice...what a great time period that'd be to be in, too.

Thanks for stopping by mine!

Lea Christine said...

Hi Lacey!

Thanks for stopping by. I still want to be Elizabeth Bennett lol but Steampunk Chick is just as good!

So glad you're interested in the Bright Young and Luxe Hop! We will be posting the sign-up linky and the rules for the Hop THIS EVENING so be sure to check back at LC's Adventures in Libraryland OR For Those About to Read to get all the details! To answer your question though, we prefer that the participating giveaways have to do with an Anna Godbersen book OR a similar kind of book (Historical fiction).

Looking forward to seeing you there! :)

Elizabeth said...

Wow...haven't hear of either of your books....I love the blog hop to find new titles. :)

NEW FOLLOWER.

Stop by my blog to see my comment.

Stopping by from the Blog Hop from Crazy For Books Website.

Stop by my blog on August 27 and 28...two giveaways will be going on.

See this link for details:

http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2011/08/mark-your-calendarsaugust-27-and-august.html

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

twinspin said...

Great answers!
New follower and blogger. Come by and see me!

http://kristineandterri.blogspot.com/

Trish said...

I said Harry Potter too!I want to be one of the kids - not even a main character.

Trish - My Friday Memes

Jackie M. said...

Great answers!! I forgot about Way of Kings...so I guess that is actually my longest read too. Hope you like it :-)

DT said...

I would not last very long in the Harry Potter world. Voldy would probably get me for sure!

http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-me-friday-august-19th-edition.html

Jen | Book Den said...

I didn't realize the Sword of Truth books were that huge. I would love to be in Harry Potter's world, too!

Jennifer M. said...

Yay for Harry Potter. I totally agree!

Jen
www.jenscozyreadingspace.blogspot.com

Jennifer @ BookShelfery said...

I laughed at "rock my knee high socks off"! LOLOLOL

Thanks for stopping by, new follower :)
Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

Patricia said...

Following you on GFC. Stop by my blog and check out my Book Blogger Hop answer.

Great Answer!

sattakingplaybazaar said...

The right Steps play bazaar websites new creating ideas satta king going to your way.

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...