Sunday, August 28, 2011

IMM 10 and RAK round up for Aug

In My Mailbox is a great meme from The Story Siren.  If you'd like to take part, visit The Story Siren's IMM page for further details.




1. Heist Society by Ally Carter (RAK from Jenny at the Mimomsa Stimulas)
2. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (via Amazon)
3. Wildefire by Karsten Knight (Won from Sash and Em)
4. Rippler by Cindey Swanson (LibraryThing)
5. Sacrifice by Laura J Burns (GalleyGrab)

RAKS that I sent out...
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck to Faye @ Fay Bay's Books
Elantris by Brandon Sanderson to Jenny @ The Mimosa Stimulas
Thirteenth Tale by Dianne Setterfield to Amanda @ On a Book Bender 
A Great and Terrible Beaty By Libba Bray to Amber

7 comments:

Jennie said...

Oooh Wildefire sounds so good!! I love the cover for Rippler. I've seen it in a couple of blogs. I think I'm the only person who hasn't gotten Bloodlines. I really want to read Vampire Academy before reading that new series. XD Hope you enjoy your new books!

Jennie
My IMM

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Nice haul and thanks again for the RAK! :)

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed Heist Society and can't wait to get started on Uncommon Criminals! Awesome books this week(:

lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Bloodlines and Wildefire, yay! I have Bloodlines waiting to be read, but Wildefire was pretty good! Enjoy :)

And stop by my IMM too :)

Jenny said...

YA Contemporary has become one of my favorite genres in the last year. So I hope you like Heist Society and that it encourages you to read more YA Contemp! :)

Lacey said...

I started Heist and so far so good. I have been noticing my interest in YA Contep.has increased in the last month. I think I am on my way to becoming a big fan of it.

:)

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice set of books this week. I really enjoyed Wildefire.
Happy reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...