Monday, August 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (week1)

This is a weekly bookish meme is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
To participate you:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This weeks teaser (my first week) is from Kiersten White's Supernaturally...


Page 260:
"No! Why have you been sending creatures to attack me? And what do you mean, you can find me anywhere..."


Things start to get real for Evie, ensue drama!


What's your teaser for the week?  Leave it in the comments or leave me a link. 


Happy Tuesday everyone!

14 comments:

Deepali said...

Very familiar sounding author, but the cover art is different from ones I've seen!

Probably seen this novel on previous teasers around the blogosphere? :)

Visit my crime fic teaser at:
http://readseverything.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-charlie-stross-and-halting-state.html

Wendi said...

Sounds good. :) I think I'll have to add this one to my wish list now too.

Here's my Teaser from Deep Deception! ~ Wendi

Kyanara_BJD said...

Great teaser!
I stil want to read this one
have a wonderfull tuesday!
Laced Little Muffin's reading Corner

Unknown said...

Awesome! I just got Paranormalcy, can't wait to read it :D
Amy's Teaser Tuesday

Val said...

Nice teaser. I haven't read this series yet. But it does sound intense. Need to get to it.

Thanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com TT

Unknown said...

Great teaser! I'll have to add this to my TBR.

Check out mine

New follower

Lacey said...

@Under Covers, thanks for the support. I really enjoyed your two teasers.

Lacey said...

@Amy, Paranormalcy was a super fun read. I hope you enjoy it!

Deepali said...

Thanks for following me, I'm following you back :D

Dee from e-Volving Books

Anonymous said...

nice teaser, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday.html

Wendi said...

Thanks for visiting my teaser and following! :) Following back

Sally said...

Why do I not have this book yet!?!
Great teaser.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-30.html

Bex said...

Oh, I sooo wanna read this one! It seems real good. Plus, the cover is gorgeous!

My teaser can be found here! It's actually from the first page! Intrigued me right away.

sattakingplaybazaar said...

The right Steps play bazaar websites new creating ideas satta king going to your way.

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...