Monday, August 1, 2011

It's Monday, what are you reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!






This is my first week participating in this meme. HEY NOW. :) Let's get to it:


I read and loved Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (thank you Netgalley)
Also, finished Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken  


I will be reviewing Brightly Woven, Iron Knight and Cascade by Lisa T Bergren 


I hope to start:


Starcrossed by Josephine Angeleni
Supernaturally by Kiersten White




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting here! I have heard good things about just about every book you named :)
I can say for sure, the covers of all of them are gorgeous. Will be back to check out the review for Brightly Woven; it piques my interest. Rae

Jennifer said...

I have heard wonderful things about Starcrossed, enjoy your books and your week.
My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-50.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Well welcome! I hope you enjoy the meme! I really need to start the Knight series - I am soooo behind!

Unknown said...

I'm currently reading "Paranormalcy" and looking forward to "Supernaturally". "Starcrossed" beautiful cover, will be following :D

sattakingplaybazaar said...

The right Steps play bazaar websites new creating ideas satta king going to your way.

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...