Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday, what are you reading? (2)







It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!


Currently Reading:
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (so much fun)


I read:

 Supernaturally by Kiersten White

Starcrossed by Josephine Angeleni

I reviewed (click title to go to the review):


I started my first GIVEAWAY. Summer Favorites Book Giveaway. Click here for information :)
I'm giving away a copy of Divergent, Heartless and Starcrossed


To Read:

Sleepers by Megg Jenson (review)
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley (review)
Ingenue by Jillian Larkin (comes out tomorrow!)

Wish me luck!
and Happy Monday everyone!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have a wonderful week and enjoy your books.
My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-51.html

sattakingplaybazaar said...

play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...