Sunday, August 28, 2011

Review: Ingenue by Jillian Larkin


Hardcover: Ingénue
Author: Jillian Larkin
Pages: 368
Publisher: Delacorte Books For Young Readers
Release Date: August 9, 2011
Genre: Young Adult/Historical Fiction/Romance
Rating:  
♥♥♥♥♥

Bobbed hair. Short skirts. Cool jazz. Dark speakeasy. Anything goes. Meet the flappers, Gloria, Clara, Lorraine . . . and the rich young boys who love and loathe them. {Goodreads}

The one thing I really like about Jillian Larkin, is her ability to create such intricate and well thought out plot lines. Vixen absolutely threw me for a huge loop at the end and the suspsense and thrill continues in Ingenue.  
Gloria and Jerome are facing strife in their love. All that glitter and jazz may be starting to fizzle out. Clara who was such the voice of reason in the last book really disappointed me, but I get it, but damn. I hate liars and sadly Clara starts down the path of un-truth and growing apart from Marcus. To pursue her dream as a journalist. Lorraine. She is knee deep in jazzy trouble. She has promised Carlito she will serve up Gloria and Jerome. And she actually believes him when he promises to not hurt them, just shake them up a bit.
I really enjoyed this book. I loved the history, the character development and the suspsense. I cannot wait for Diva.


♥♥♥♥



1 comments:

sattakingplaybazaar said...

play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...