Friday, November 18, 2011

Follow Friday! (week 6)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkie and Alison Can Read.



It is a fun way for fellow book bloggers to find new friends in the blogging community!

This week's question is:

Q: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!


This could potentially be a very, very, long list., but for the sake of this FF, I shall keep it a minimum, :)
I really would like the complete collection of the Penguin and Puffin classic books. 


How adorable are these babies? I also want the collection from Penguin.




I'm pretty sure this box set is new because I've never seen it until today and it beautiful. 

As for non book related items I would love DKNY Perfume PURE. 

What about you? Which items are you most wishing for this holiday season?

8 comments:

Chey said...

Those are sooo cute. I'm torn on which classic collectibles I want to get in the future, though! I do love the looks of these. :) I hope you get some of the books you want!

Hanna @ Booking in Heels said...

I love the Penguin hardback clothbound classics - I collect them too and I'm hoping to get a few more for Christmas. They look lovely on those shelves!

The Brunette Librarian said...

That is a GREAT idea for a Christmas present! The books are so pretty and elegant.

http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

LaCherenda said...

Your blog looks awesome! I'm a new follower.
Make sure to follow my blog and check out my giveaway :)

http://lacherenda.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

They look so pretty all together, new follower, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

Sarah (saz101) said...

le'gasp! THe Puffin classics are beyond gorgeous! Black Beauty! Want!

I have some of the Penguin ones, but I want them alllll! My lovely husband bought them for me a couple of Christmases ago.

Fabulous, FABULOUS picks this week.

xx New follower xx

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Wow they look gorgeous!!! I hope Santa gets them for you :) I need to pick up some classics asap. New Follower

International EVE by Anna Carey giveaway

Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

International A-Grade Fiesta Giveaway!

prince said...

play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...