I saw this meme on The Story Siren this morning and thought it looked like a hoot so here I am following the book craze. Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish, each new week they will post a new top ten list, seems easy, right? It totally is. This weeks top ten is...
This Top Ten Tuesday it's a freebie -- use this week to write a top ten list about ANYTHING in literature. Maybe you have a more specific list you want to do (Top Ten Dystopians, Top Ten Creatures in Paranormal Lit, Top Ten Classics, etc) or something completely your own?
Top Ten Books on 2012
in no particular order
1. Diva by Jillian Larkin: Take me back the days of flappers, speakeasies and the freedom to be whatever you wanted to be. I have really enjoyed the series so far and I can;t wait to see how Ms. Larkin wraps up her story in Diva due out sometime in 2012.
2. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins: I am so anxious for book three in the snarky and wild series created by the brilliant Rachel Hawkins. I definitely didn't get enough of an Archer Cross fix in Demonglass. I want more and I want it NOW.
3. Timeless by Gail Carriger: I couldn't read Heartless fast enough. The book was flawless and full of such silly descipritons of dandys and the state of Alexia being hugely pregnant, I found this to be the best story the bunch, thus far. I really think all bets are off in Timeless.
4.City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare: City of Fallen Angels left the reader hanging and I am dying to know what is going to happen. At times (esp with this author) to just wait until all the books are out because her cliff hangers are terrible :)
5. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead: I have't even read Bloodlines yet but I am such fan of anything RM. And just look at this cover!
6. Endlessly by Kiersten White: I'm hoping book three is better than book two. I enjoyed Supernaturally but I couoldn't stand Evie's lying and I want more Lend.
7. Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden Book 1) by Julie Kagawa: After her famous Iron Fey series I cannot wait to see what Julie has in store for us in her new series. AWESOME
8. Insurgent (Book 2) by Veronica Roth: Divergent rocked my world this summer and Insurgent is probably going to more intense. I just cannot wait!
9. Dreamless (Book 2) by Josephine Angelini: Well, I think this is an obvious choice. I mean Stracrossed was INCREDIBLE. I loved all the crazy and over-the-top drama.
10. Tiger's Destiny (Book 4) by Colleen Houck: Oh man, I didn't even know this was going to be a saga, I thought after Tiger's Voyage, we'd be done but I am looking forward to this book. I love me some cursed Indian Princes. :)
What about you? What is your TOP TEN FOR TODAY?