Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish, each new week they will post a new top ten list, seems easy, right? It totally is.
This weeks top ten is...
What is your Top Ten TBR Books of Fall 2011?
Let the fun begin...
- The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton: First off, GORRRGEOUS cover. I am such a cover whore, I can't help it... you know you feel the same way too... This debut novel sounds fancytastic. Stories that are set in Victorian England get my corset extra tight, and to top it off it has to do with the spellbinding Fey. Eeek. Obviously, I am anxiously anticipating the release of this book. Release Date 9-27-2011.
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: Yep, another stunning cover but what really sold me on this book was the praise by one of my all time favorite authors, Patrick Rothfuss. He raved about it. So, that is all I needed to know. SOLD. Release Date 9-27-2011.
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson: I think this story may have it all: Princess, check. The Chosen One, check. Hero, check. Magic, check. Prophecy, check. Yep, sounds like it will rock my world. Release Date 9-20-2011.
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: This sounds creepy and eerie. I don't usually read this genre of book but between the cover and the buzz it's getting, I'm very interested. Release Date 9-27-2011
- Dearly Departed by Lia Habel: I have been wanting to read more zombie-esque books but haven't quite found one I want to pop my cherry with BUT Dearly Departed sounds enchanting and wait for it, zombies AND a futuristis- steampunk -manners -version -of-Victorian England. I'm in heaven. Can it be October yet? Oh and how can I not mention the stunning cover? Release Date 10-18-2011
- Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon: Form the reviews I have read, this books seems to be in its own class of awesome-ness. I look forward to reading it and experiencing the passion and the power of this book. Release Date 10-4-2011
- The Pledge by Kimbely Derting: I haven't read her Body Finder's Series....yet, but they are definitely moving closer to my tippy top of the TBR pile. This books screams intensity and power. Release Date 11-15-2011
- Cossed by Ally Condie: I wasn't completely mesmerized by Matched like everyone else, don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the whole concept and I'm thinking book two is really going to shine for me. Release Date 11-1-2011
- Darker Still (Magic Most Foul) by Leanna Renee Hieber: I tried reading her Strangely Beautiful book. didn't really capture my attention, but this book sounds va-va-awesome. Dorain Gray meets Pride and Prejudice with a Dash of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde. And check out that gorgeous cover. Release Date 11-1-2011
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: I know this book is totally popping up like gremmlins in water on TEP TEN this week but I need to know. I want it now. Release Date (NOT SOON ENOUGH) 12-6-2011
This list is in no particular order and you can best this list really doesn't stop at 10 but... :)
If you comment make sure you leave a linky so I can come check out your Top Ten!
Happy Tuesday Everyone!