Thursday, August 25, 2011

Updated Read-A-Thon



Amanda over at On a Book Bender has been so awesome as to host this kick ass read-a-thon. This my first ever read-a-thon and even I started back to school this week I hope to make reading/reviewing magic happen.
If you'd like to join in on the fun click HERE for info.


My Read-a-Thon Goals:

To Read 5 books that have been sitting on my shelf for longer than one month (I have a book buying addiction)

*********
updated 8/24

1. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
2. Old Magic Marianne Curley
3. Hounded by Kevin Hearne (RAK Book)
4.Wings by Aprillynne Pike
 5. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough


*this list may change, as I am  not home and cannot recall all the books I have that need to be read*

Read 2/3 Review books:
Rippler by Cindey Swanson
Antara by Marlienna Mexi
*




Monday 8/22

Number of Pages Read: 10

Total # of Books Read?: 0

Conflicts: Work 730am-330pm School 4pm-7pm


******************

Tuesday 8/23

Number of Pages Read: 201

Total # of Books Read: 1

Conflicts: Work 8am - 4pm, Boyfriend


Here we go!

******************



Wed. 8/24

Number of Pages: 75

Total # of Books Read: 1

Conflicts: BF, friend in town

*****************************************************
*updated 8/25


Thurs 8/25

Number of Pages: 

Total # of Books Read: 



1 comments:

sattakingplaybazaar said...

The right Steps play bazaar websites new creating ideas satta king going to your way.

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...