Thursday, August 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday! (week 2)



How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or, If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

My reading habits haven't changed too much since I've been teen, I still opt to nerd out and read than go out (sometimes, lol) and I read like a mad-woman. The big differences is A. I have more money, so I buy ALL THE BOOKS I WANT NOW ( My mom bought most of my books back then). 2. I have a more diverse taste of books. I never thought I'd be back to reading Young Adult, alas, it's my favorite genre right along side with fantasy. combine those two, better watch out because I may burst with book oooey gooey book love everywhere.

(Blog Hop to come once it's posted, lol)
 

11 comments:

Lauren B said...

I love the fact that as an adult I can buy my own book even though my mother never restricted my choices.
Here's my HOP for this week.

Angela said...

It is great when we can get all the books we want now?!

Happy Friday & I am a new follower. You can find my FF at http://easternsunset-reads.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-in-my-mailbox.html

Book Savvy Babe said...

Happy FF, and thanks for stopping by my post this week! it's really fun to see how everyone's habits change, great fun :) Book Savvy Babe

Lacey said...

Amanda. YES Let's follow and love all the blogs we can. Welcome :)

Lacey said...

Lauren, it's so spiffy to be able to read anything you want, esp those steamy and spicey ones. lol.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lacey said...

Ang, I tried following you but the GFC thing is down atm , I'll check you out later

:)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! New Follower! I have always been an avid reader as well! Happy Friday!

Bex said...

Lol, my reading habits definitely changed when I turned 18 and I could order my own books online. My dad found 8 books spread out over a year was plenty and our book stores don't have many of the books I read! (Live in Sweden.) Now genres have changed a whole lot!

Happy weekend! I'm a new follower. :) My answer can be found here!

Kindle Fever

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I still don't have the money to buy all the books I want but I hope to start buying more.
My Hop

Lauren B said...

Thanks for following. I'm following back.

sattakingplaybazaar said...

play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...