Thursday, August 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday! (week 2)



How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or, If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

My reading habits haven't changed too much since I've been teen, I still opt to nerd out and read than go out (sometimes, lol) and I read like a mad-woman. The big differences is A. I have more money, so I buy ALL THE BOOKS I WANT NOW ( My mom bought most of my books back then). 2. I have a more diverse taste of books. I never thought I'd be back to reading Young Adult, alas, it's my favorite genre right along side with fantasy. combine those two, better watch out because I may burst with book oooey gooey book love everywhere.

(Blog Hop to come once it's posted, lol)
 

12 comments:

Book Love 101 said...

Just sayin a quick hello! Happy Follow Friday!! I'll follow, you'll follow, lets all follow! lol! I love this way too much! : )

Blog and Twitter

http://booklove101.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/BookLove101

Lauren B said...

I love the fact that as an adult I can buy my own book even though my mother never restricted my choices.
Here's my HOP for this week.

~Ang said...

It is great when we can get all the books we want now?!

Happy Friday & I am a new follower. You can find my FF at http://easternsunset-reads.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-in-my-mailbox.html

Book Savvy Babe said...

Happy FF, and thanks for stopping by my post this week! it's really fun to see how everyone's habits change, great fun :) Book Savvy Babe

Lacey said...

Amanda. YES Let's follow and love all the blogs we can. Welcome :)

Lacey said...

Lauren, it's so spiffy to be able to read anything you want, esp those steamy and spicey ones. lol.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lacey said...

Ang, I tried following you but the GFC thing is down atm , I'll check you out later

:)

Moonlight Gleam said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! New Follower! I have always been an avid reader as well! Happy Friday!

Rebecca said...

Lol, my reading habits definitely changed when I turned 18 and I could order my own books online. My dad found 8 books spread out over a year was plenty and our book stores don't have many of the books I read! (Live in Sweden.) Now genres have changed a whole lot!

Happy weekend! I'm a new follower. :) My answer can be found here!

Kindle Fever

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I still don't have the money to buy all the books I want but I hope to start buying more.
My Hop

Pedantic Phooka said...

Hi there,
Stopping by via Parajunkee's Follow Friday. I'm following you.

Have a great weekend!

Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
www.pedanticphooka.com

Lauren B said...

Thanks for following. I'm following back.

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...