Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Monday, what are you reading? (3)




It's Monday! What are you reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we plan to read this week... and anything in between. To find out more, check Book Journey for all the deets.
Read and Reviewed:
Click on title for my review
1. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
2. Sleepers by Megg Jensen

Read, Review to come this week:
1. Ingenue by Jillian Larkin

MY CURRENT GIVEAWAY, Click HERE for more info and entry form. Enter to win a copy of Divergent, Starcrossed and Heartless.

Weekly Memes:
I plan on reading/currently reading: 

Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins (Hearting it so much)
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray

Reviewing:
Demonglass, Ingenue, Beauty Queens.



So, we've established that's It's Monday because I was 30 minutes late to work, what did you read and all that jazz last week?



10 comments:

dollycas aka Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by. Following you back!!!

Jackie M. said...

I'm folliowing you now too :-) I saw Beauty Queens at the bookstore and thought it sounded really good! I didn't buy it though. I'll check out your review once you've finished it!

Lex Write said...

Thanks for following. I'm following you back

Lacey said...

Hey Jackie! I'll get right on it. Hopefully the review will be up by the end of the week. This is my last week before school starts back up. I gotta hustle. Thanks for stopping by

Idris said...

great books this week! Thank you for stopping by! : )

Anonymous said...

I wanted to read Beauty Queens, but A Great and Terrible Beauty dragged for me a bit so I have been dragging my feet.

Thank you for stopping by my blog! New Follower! =)

Anonymous said...

Lacey: Thanks for stopping by my blog. I want to follow yours too but right now blogger is doing something funny to the follower thing. I'll check back. Love your blog!

Belle

Kat @ NoPageLeftBehind said...

I really want to read Beauty Queens too! Have a fantastic week of reading :)

Lex Write said...

Lacey,
I just put up my review for A Discovery of Witches here's the link http://thenovelstudent.blogspot.com/2011/08/review-discovery-of-witches.html

sattakingplaybazaar said...

The right Steps play bazaar websites new creating ideas satta king going to your way.

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...