Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Time Will Come (Week 1)




The Time Will Come is a book meme hosted at Books for Company, where I will list a book that I've been meaning to read but somehow haven't yet.

The rules:
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

This particular list is quite a long one but the tops two are:

Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly. I've heard nothing but great things about this book and its been sitting on my book shelf for a couple months now. I love me some contemporary YA with a dash of historical fiction and to top it off time-travel. Which after reading Waterfall and Cascade by L. Bergren I am ready for a little more said time-travel.

The second book is Heather Dixon's Entwined. I actually started this almost a month ago and I haven't finished it. Sigh. I don't think I've been in the mood, but its so beautifully written I do plan on finishing it... sometime soon-ish.


1 comments:

Louisa said...

Those both look like great books! I've seen them both around in the blogshpere :) Hope you get to read them soon!

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...