Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WWW Wednesday (week one)



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Should be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?

I am currently reading the most charming and cheery book, Gail Carriger's fourth installment of her ever-witty series of vampire, werewolves and teapots, Parasol Protectorate; Heartless. Thus far this is my favorite one. I really am enjoying Alexia being so hugely pregnant. I believe at one point, dear Biffy, may have even compared her size to that of a dirigible. Oh my word! I only have but a few chapters remaining and then I will anxiously awaiting her fifth installment, Timeless, which is due out in March of 2012.





I recently finished Cascade by Lisa T Bergren. This is the second book in her River of Time trilogy

Torrent, her final book is due out September 1st, 2011. The first book was solid. Cascade had

even more battles and adventure and I believe Torrent will be even better!











I have a few new goodies to choose from, I’ll either read: Wither by Lauren DeStefano or the Girl in the

Steel Corset by Kandy Cross. Both sound promising, but who knows, I may pick something entirely

different.



2 comments:

Jennie said...

I need to check these series out. Both sound amazing!

sattakingplaybazaar said...

play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...