Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 16: Your least favorite love triangle from any YA series

Oh the common and sometimes annoying element we see in some our favorite YA series, love triangles.

The most two most recent love triangles that come to mind our from Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck and from Shade by Jeri-Smith Ready. 
 Shade was great but I became very irritated with Aura's indecisive attitude towards Zachary and her ghost boyfriend Logan. Her wavering feelings had me upset, especially when we get to book two, Shift. She starts at Logan's younger brother Dylan. Gah. How many guys does Aura plan on stringing along. I finally felt victory when Zachary calls her out on her atrocious behavior. This guy is definitely more patient than Aura deserves. I know she is going through something quite tragic, but damn, girl get your act together. On the other hand, in Colleen's Tiger's Curse, we are introduced to the love triangle between Kelsey, Ren and his bad-boy brother, Kishan. I always enjoy the bad-boy element used in these kind of stories and I finally decided in Tiger's Quest, I'd be satisfied if Kelsey ended up with Ren or Kishan. I know, either you ask? The brothers are quality and both deserve happiness. All I can say is, Colleen better introduce a new girl for Kishan in Tiger's Voyage, or I am going to be very upset. :)








post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...