Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 18: Something you are afraid of...

I have the most intense and irrational fear of... wait for it... ZOMBIES.

I know it's really quite silly to have a fear of something that isn't technically possible but then again isn't that what makes fear fear, it being all irrational? To top off this fear I really enjoy zombie movies and AMC's show, The Walking Dead. Goodness me, that show in its first season gave me major anxiety, lol. Zombieland is one of my favorite movies, I totally love the rules in which to survive in Zombieland you must live by.  Double tap, Cardio, Seat belts and of course limber up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...