Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Bookish-Gifts" Thursday! ♥




I don't know about you but I am always trying to find unique gifts to buy for others, and yes, even myself, that relate to my true love, books.



Here at AccordingtoLacedwithLacey, I am starting a new activity for Thursdays; I will spotlight one particularly awesome bookish-gift that I've found. I already have today’s bookish-gift...


Thanks to greeRstudio (store on etsy.com) I am now the proud owner of one those nifty secret-book-boxes. I've always wanted one but the ones you find in the store are either cheesy looking or the book they've used I've never heard of... but don't you worry that pretty head of yours, greenRstudio, uses books we all love, from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. These beauties will run you anywhere between $15-60. I believe they take custom orders too! Have rad is that?

"Hollow Book FLASK SAFES and Hollow Book SECRET SAFES, real books specially carved with a trusty scroll saw, and then the pages are secured with professional book-binding glue. Finally, every book is finished off with magnets to close with a SNAP.♥ "


I bought a mini-one of Tolkien’s Treasury for $15.00 last night and I can't wait to receive it.



Take a gander at greenRstudio if you are interested in a secretsafebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...