Monday, July 18, 2011

50% Off New York Times Best Sellers at BN... TODAY ONLY

Fabulous timing Barnes and Noble, I've already exceeded my book budget for the month but I can't ever pass up on book savings of 50%

Titles like Heartless by Gail Carrier is only 3.99!
Boxed set of The Hunger Games is $26.98
Mortal Instruments boxes set is $14.99

For one day only -- July 18 -- we are offering a 50% off sale on all current New York Times bestsellers (excluding ebook titles). Shop now for the best in adult fiction, non-fiction, business, advice, kids' series, picture books, and more. Remember, this sale is one day only, so grab your favorite title now and save!


http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/new-york-times-bestsellers-books/379001143/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...