Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bookish-Gifts Thursday!


This weeks Bookish-Gift is super nifty...

The Wonderful Wizard of OzRomeo & JulietRobin HoodPride & Prejudice... classics. These are books you can turn to again and again for amazing adventures and miraculous worlds. And now you can star in these stories with your friends and family!

Let's me break down this awesome-ness...

Getting Personal, a UK company, will print the book with your name (or whoever's name you want) as the main character. You can also choose to rename all the other characters in the manuscript, thus casting your friends (and frenemies?) in roles that fit them. How awesome is this?!

You can also add your name to the byline, so my book cover can read:Grace's Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll.
I am in love with this gift idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...