Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 6: An Experience That Made You Who You Are Today

Two words:


Harry Potter.
I know, really? Harry Potter, to be completely honest was one of the initial reasons I returned to my all time favorite past time, reading. I remember making fun of the kids around my school in freshman year reading these huge hardbacks with size 32 font. Esh, I was so put off. Don't even get me started on my first initial thoughts on Lord of the Rings and my most favorite book of all time,  The Hobbit.
Once I devoured Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, I began searching high and low for new fantasy, high adventure books. This is when I took my general love for reading and became passionate.
It's really true, don't judge a book by its cover.


Now I am constantly encouraging those around me to read. I really do believe there is something for everyone.
And Morgan, I too have been collecting different HP editions. Gotta love it





3 comments:

Lex said...

Don't worry it completely changed my life as well. And The Hobbit is my all time favorite book as well. I was actually reading it again last week and lost my copy! I can't seem to find it and it's driving me nutso!!! haha.

Morgan said...

Oh this is amazing,Lacey :) I'm sorry I didn't do this challenge, but I would have answered it the exact same way. Harry Potter has been such a big part of my life-I can clearly remember cracking open the first book on my couch in 7th grade and being a bit dubious about what I would find... the cover looked so odd! But as you know, I loved it dearly.What a great picture of your editions!

sattakingplaybazaar said...

The right Steps play bazaar websites new creating ideas satta king going to your way.

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...