Sunday, July 31, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up and RAK

I think for my first official month as a blogger it was a success. I made some new bloggy friends and I see how much time and dedication it takes to make a blog awesome. These past two weeks I wasn’t really around for blogging or really reading for that matter. But August is nearly upon us and I hope to start fresh with some challenges and books reviews from some great books read in July.

With that I’d like to thank two bloggers for kindly sending me some RAK love:

Maria over at Reading is the ultimate aphrodisiac sent me a copy of HOUNDED by Kevin Hearne. VERY excited to read this book.

I also received an ecopy of Nightshade by Andrea Creamer from Krazzyme over at Young Readers.


I love RAK and can’t wait for August so I can send out some more book love!

2 comments:

Lex said...

Lace, what's RAK??

Lacey said...

RAK stands for Random Act of Kindness. It's an event that is hosted by the Book Soulmates.
Basically, you sign up, post a wishlist (from Amazon, Goodreads...) You then select a new friend from the list and choose something off their wishlist and send it to them :)
So far everyone I've chosen has sent me something in return but it doesn't always work that. It's just awesome spreading the book love.

SIGN UP it just started!


http://booksoulmates.blogspot.com/2011/01/features-2011.html

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...