Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 8: Which dystopian world would you live in and why?

NONE of them. Lol. Ok not true. The last dystopian I read was Divergent and it totally knocked my socks off. But with that said, could I really be like Tris and be so daring and brave?
I'd like to be. Throw caution to the wind and set forth on a most intense and primal journey.

All of these books from this genre have some good but overall the system is terrifying. Like in Matched, holy hell, you find your one and only at a ceramony where the face is flashed  up on the screen infront of everyone, crazy. Idk, reading these books is one thing, living would be a whole different game.


HEARTS
-Lacey



1 comments:

Jennie said...

I know what you mean. The books are wonderful, but it would be scary for me to live in those worlds.

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...