Thursday, June 16, 2011

I heart...

At this moment I am all about candles. Especially the mini-candles at Bath and Body Works, they have an array of the most yummy-smelling scents. My personal fave is the Pineapple Orchid. To top of these small beatiues they're only three for $5.00! Holy smelling goodness Batman! These are perfect as little gifts or treating yourself and you aren't going to break the bank either.
 Coconut Leaves 14.5 oz. Filled Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Also, my favorite new scent is Coconut Leaves. Yum. I went back in to buy a few more and they were sold out. It's perfect for summer not to overpowering just a subtle aromoa to get any room ready for some care-free lazy summer days.
I could go on and on about B&B right now but I am going to rein it back in.
To sum it all up, candles rock espically when you have rainbow of  flirty scents to choose from at such a great price.


<3

LacedwithLacey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...