Sunday, June 12, 2011

Where do we begin?

First off, I should already be in bed fast asleep :) I have work come 8am and I definitely enjoy getting a solid nine hours of sleep is possible. Since I am cutting it close as I sit here in my jammies I am just gonna go with it.

I am an avid reader, I will probably be discussing books quite a bit here. Hope you don't mind. I also am participating in Book Soulmates monthly activity. It's pretty keen. :) Here you can sign up and post your most wished book or book related items. You find a new "friend" to send a RAK too off their wish list. I've already done two and I can't wait to do one more. 

I am hoping to post a project of the month. I helped organize my dear friends baby shower last month and I can't wait to post the pictures and the how to of some of the adorable decorations and favors that I made. 

I hope as the weeks pass by this blog will finally sort its self out. And in turn I can crank out a most-awesome and entertaining page where you can smile, laugh out loud and share in my joy of living each day to the fullest!

Begin today. Declare outloud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy.

~LacedwithLacey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! For commenting. I love, LOVE, comments and I usually respond (as soon as I can)

Please note: Owl Love You Books is an award-free zone. I am very flattered, but comments are all the thanks I need.
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI

-Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...